Sunday, August 3, 2008

I should probably write something so that my reader doesn't start complaining again. Here's a short list of stuff I like:

1. Books that come in a series, like Harry Potter and LOTR.
2. Friends. OK> Most of us have friends, but I have had times when I didn't and it was lonely.
3. Photos of Ronan and Max.
4. The smell of the desert after it rains.
5. Catching a glimpse of one of our local critters. Even the ones that make a mess. Except for the ones with fangs.
6. The color of the sky in fall. It's a special shade of blue.
7. La dolce vita. Not Fellini, but the concept. Making sure there is always time to appreciate the blessings you have, like sitting down to a home cooked meal with family and friends.


More later. I know you can't wait.

1 comment:

C D said...

I'm so proud.

Great post.

but you didn't list some things:

8. feeding your mooch-y friend who comes and scatters puzzle pieces on your floor. For a week.

9.um.... crafting....? or are you just faking it???

10. Lists that end in even numbers.